The Best 100 Facebook Statuses Ever
· Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience
· I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
· I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
· Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer
· Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
· We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police
· Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship.
· The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.
· Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
· If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
· Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.
· We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
· War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
· Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
· Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.
· Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
· My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.
· Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
· The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
· Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
· Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.
· If sex is a pain in the ass, then you're doing it wrong...
· To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
· If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining
· If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea... does that mean that one enjoys it?
· If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.
· Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
· How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
· A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station..
· Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
· Did you know that dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?
· A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don't need it.
· I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
· Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
· Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR". What's my mother going to do?
· I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian
· A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
· I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
· I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it...so I said "Implants?"
· The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
· Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
· The sole purpose of a child's middle name, is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.
· God must love stupid people. He made SO many.
· Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.
· Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.
· Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
· Some people say "If you can't beat them, join them". I say "If you can't beat them, beat them", because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.
· Why do Americans choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?
· Crowded elevators smell different to midgets.
· You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
· The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
· A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
· The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
· Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.
· Never get into fights with ugly people, they have nothing to lose.
· It's not the fall that kills you; it's the sudden stop at the end.
· Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
· Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back.
· He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
· A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.
· We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control.
· Hospitality: making your guests feel like they're at home, even if you wish they were.
· My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.
· Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
· When in doubt, mumble.
· I discovered I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured by a great white shark or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot.
· I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
· Women may not hit harder, but they hit lower.
· A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?" Father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying."
· Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never happen.
· Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
· My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.
· Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others whenever they go.
· God loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.
· I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
· I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.
· I should've known it wasn't going to work out between my ex-wife and me. After all, I'm a Libra and she's a bitch.
· I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila.
· Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat.
· There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
· I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.
· You're never too old to learn something stupid.
· When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.
· You are such a good friend that if we were on a sinking ship together and there was only one life jacket... I'd miss you heaps and think of you often.
· I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."
· Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.
· Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
· With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
· To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
· A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist.
· Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
· A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
· If winning isn't everything why do they keep score?
· Virginity is like a soapbubble, one prick and it is gone.
· If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!
· A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you are after it as when you are in it.
· Hallmark Card: "I'm so miserable without you, it's almost like you're still here."
· Whoever coined the phrase "Quiet as a mouse" has never stepped on one.
· If you are supposed to learn from your mistakes, why do some people have more than one child.
· Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.